Filed under Out and About

Las Vegas

Las Vegas is a very fun town full of many fun activities for people of all different age groups. Las Vegas is located in the state of Nevada and is only about a 5-hour drive from the Pasadena area. Las Vegas has many fun hotels, that many children would have a fun time staying at. Some of these hotels include the Venetian, Westgate Las Vegas Resort, Treasure Island Hotel, Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino, and many more. Some fun activities in Las Vegas include going to  M&M World, going on a gondola ride at the Venetian, and finding fun things to do at Caesars Palace. If you choose to go to M&M world, a fun thing you can do is make your own custom made M&Ms, any way you want, using any color you want. If you are looking for a place to go out to dinner, there are many great places at the Bellagio. One of the restaurants in the Bellagio is called Yellowtail, and this place is very cool because if you chose to dine outside, you can watch the water show that is displayed every 30 minutes. If you chose to go, I suggest walking around at night, because Las Vegas looks very different lit up, and can be very fun. When I went to Vegas I didn’t stay very long but, was able to enjoy the lit up city, and many of the fun activities Las Vegas has to offer.

About the Writer
Grace Brewer, Contributor
Grace Brewer is 13 years old, and is in Mrs. Bello’s 8B class. She has attended Saint Philip’s since kindergarten, and really enjoys being able to see her friends, and attend the school. Grace enjoys playing volleyball, and running track. Her two favorite subjects are, science and math, and her favorite thing to do in...