Filed under Opinion

Camp Fox

Camp Fox is a sleep-away summer camp on Catalina Island. I attended Camp Fox for one week this previous summer. Camp Fox is the coolest place. The activities there include rock climbing, tubing, swimming, fishing, kayaking, snorkeling, archery, hiking, paddle boarding, and more! You can do all this and more for the duration of one week with all your friends with no parents around. I personally enjoy tubing the best. The food at Camp Fox is pretty good too. You spend most of your time with your cabin mates and you can request to be in the same cabin as your friends. Well, Camp Fox is basically the ideal summer camp experience.

Camp Fox website:

https://www.glendaleymca.org/campfox.html 

About the Writer
Jessie Morales, contributor

Jessie Morales is an 8th grader who has attended St. Philips for 9 years. This is Jessie's 2nd year on the Falcon's Flyer Staff and her 3rd year on the...

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Camp Fox”

1. Leo Majich on January 18th, 2019 10:01 am

Camp fox is the best place on earth and I agree tubing is the best. I recommend that everybody should go there. The food is not like most camp food its like a gourmet restaurant. All the activities are amazing and you get to spend time with friends.

2. Karina Norton on February 5th, 2019 2:57 pm

I love Camp Fox, It is such an amazing and fun experience. Tubbing and the giant swing are the best parts. I had a great time there and If you go you will to

*

Camp Fox