Filed under Final 3

Goodbye!

goodbye

Getty Images/Hemera

goodbye

Throughout this whole year, Falcon’s Flyer has been really helpful to my writing skills. I have enjoyed free writing for a long time which is part of the reason I enjoyed writing on the newspaper. Falcon’s Flyer opens you up to many new opportunities to meet new people (ex: interviews) and learn more about the school. Being apart of the newspaper also made my grow closer with some of my classmates I may not have originally been friends with. I encourage everyone to join the Falcon’s Flyer because so many new opportunities could come your way and really impact you. I feel like the newspaper had a lot of freedom when it came to picking something to write in your article which I enjoyed because it allowed me to pick an idea I wanted to write about. Even though I enjoyed the newspaper, I also enjoyed many other things during my time at Saint Philip’s. I have been at this school for nine years and it breaks my heart to know I have to leave in just a few days. I made lifelong relationships with both my friends and teachers and I am so thankful that they have come into my life. I would like thank all my teachers so so so much because they had made a huge impact on my life and not just academically. I have always felt like I could tell my teachers anything in the world and that is a great feeling to have. I will miss all the friends I have made here and really hope to keep in contact with all of them. Everyone within the school has effected me in such a positive and happy way. It only hit me about last week that we had to leave and I have been extremely sad ever since. I know high school is also going to be tons of fun, but nothing will ever compare to my experience at Saint Philip.

About the Writer
Emma Abdalla, Learning

Howdy fellow St. Philip students. Today I'm here to tell you about Emma Abdalla, a new participant on the Falcon's Flyer. In her free time, Emma LOVES...

1 Comment

One Response to “Goodbye!”

1. Mrs. Ramirez on June 2nd, 2015 1:44 pm

You’ll love Mayfield. I’m glad you loved St. Philips too!

*

• Goodbye!

Final 3

Chloe Gilb 8th Grade Goodbye

• Goodbye!

Final 3

Vivian’s Goodbye

• Final 3

Goodbye Falcon’s Flyer

• Goodbye!

Pop Culture

Fortnite World Cup

• Goodbye!

Cooking

Snickerdoodle Cookies

• Goodbye!

Learning

7th Grade Science Debate

• Goodbye!

Out and About

Prague

• Goodbye!

Restaurant Review

Buca di Beppo

• Goodbye!

Entertainment

Dumbo

• Goodbye!

Cooking

Popsicle Recipes

Goodbye!