Goodbye, Ms. Medlin…Hello, Mrs. Behr!

The St.Philip community is so excited for the former Ms.Medlin, now known as Mrs.Behr! The wedding between Mandy and Mattison was held on a gorgeous October day on a beautiful estate called Fallen Oaks Estate in Paso Robles, CA. 

Mandy and Mattison first met through her sister. “My sister set me up with Mattison Behr, they worked together in 2015 and he saw my picture and told her he couldn’t wait to be her brother-in-law. Who knew that would become a reality?” 

The theme for the wedding was black, white, and eucalyptus green—simple and chic. Mandy said, “I wasn’t nervous the entire time leading up to the wedding but got very nervous right before I walked down the aisle, but then my veil blew off right when I got to the front and we all laughed and I felt a little less nervous.”

Paso Robles is in the heart of central California wine country so of course there was a mouth-watering spread of food and drinks. Starting with wood-fired pizza, lasagna, saffron risotto, Caesar salad, broccoli, and asparagus from Torricella Catering, with their catchy restaurant motto “Life is short, pizza is eternal.” That was not all – Mrs.Behr also had a charcuterie grazing station, catered by  Lou Lou Cheese Girl, with their motto “Happiness is Cheese.” Instead of cake, they served donuts from SloCo Donuts. These donuts were special. They are gourmet and custom-made.

Mrs.Behr said, “My favorite part of the wedding was hanging out with all of our loved ones and sharing our special day with our friends and family. It was magical. We had perfect weather and the sunset was amazing. It was also really funny when we forgot to exchange rings because we didn’t practice that part and the exit music started playing and we had to turn around and shove the rings on each other’s fingers; it was really funny and made it a great memory for our wedding.” 

I’m sure Mrs.Behr, as a science teacher, would agree with Albert Einstein when he said, “Love is a powerful force that science has not found a formal explanation for.”

We wish the Behrs a blessed lifetime of love and happiness!